Flachau – ideal starting point for the wide range of biking trails
In winter, thousands of skiers head for the slopes and enjoy the stunning panorama and perfect piste conditions...
...in summer, the Greißenkar loop poses a challenge for every biker. It starts with a steep ascent and then a rapid descent via Wagrain back to Flachau. A stopover at the Bikepark Wagrain is always worth it. You can download this tour as well as other detailed tour suggestions from the website of the tourism association. Or drop by and get a free MTB map and the best insider tips locally. We look forward to greeting you!
By the way, Flachau is also a certified biking region and bears the quality seal "Approved Bike Area" of Mountain Bike Holidays
Requisite quality standards for bike regions:
- At least 20 different tour programmes
- Tours for different levels of difficulty
- Detailed mountain bike information on the region’s website
- Free information material for mountain bikes
- Advisory expertise around mountain bikes
- Bike hire, workshop, shop
- Transport of bikes on public transport or mountain railways
Pictures Ⓒ TVB Flachau